Kitty replied

436 weeks ago

First of all, Happy New Year to all of you guys! We hope 2016 will be an amazing one for you.

As a Free Company, we believe that helping eachothers, and clearing things together are a must. This is why I decided to create this thread.

I will need all of you to answer these few little questions. If you still don't have an account on guildwork, please create one, and follow this easy tutorial on how-to link your FFXIV character to your profile here. You can also download the free application on your phone, tablet, etc - so if you are a PS4 user and you are unable to be on PC you can still use this! If you have more questions on how to create an account here, ask one of us in game.

1.) What job(s) do you have at 60? What is(are) your ilevel(s)?

2.) How far are you in the game. Have you:
*Completed The Binding Coil, Second Coil, Final Coil? Have you started Alexander Savage?
*Ex primals you still need to beat:

3.) Are you able to parse yourself? If yes, are you satisfied with your DPS?

4.) Are you interested in hardcore end-game raiding? Or are you more of a casual player? Are you just interested in crafting/gathering?

5.) Let us know when you can be online. ie how many hours a day you can spend playing this game, and when would be the best day(s) to clear things together.

Don't forget to post your timezone.

By answering these simple questions, the leaders of Loyal will know exactly where all of us stand in the game. We will also be holding weekly meeting on teamspeak from now on (those who cannot get on teamspeak will be updated about what have been discussed in game).
Our goal is not to carry members.
We want to make everyone as good as he/she wishes to be. Our FC have enough veteran players able to help you on your dps, tanking rotations, healing advices, and more.
We would also love to create another serious raid group inside the FC, and maybe a third one!
Thank you for taking the time to read, and answer this. As soon as we have everyone's answers, we will start working on dates, and much more.

Take care, and have fun! xo
-Kitty~

Juzzah Default replied

436 weeks ago

Lvl60 ilvl 208 MCH

Completed up to t9 coil, I have completed AS1 and AS2, working on AS3

I have been parsed but based on the RNG aspect of my class it can vary, but improvements are always key

Gimme hardcore, i require a challenge to advance

I love raiding and any type of end game content to raise my skill

As a tradesman irl, my time availability can vary based on jobs from clients however I am an active player will wake up earlier based on necessity

last edited 435 weeks ago by Juzzah

Hanson replied

436 weeks ago

1. At the moment my only class at 60 is ninja and the ilvl is 207
2. i have only made it up to t9 in second coil and im on A3S for alex
3. I am not able to parse myself and im ok with my dps for the most part but theres always room for improvement and xav says my dps is terrible in A2s :P
4. I am interested in raiding i enjoy it
5. I am usually on when im not at work and my work hours vary and im in eastern time

Pineapple Raid Lead replied

436 weeks ago

1. Lvl 60 Sch/Astro ilvl 206, Monk ilvl 181
2. I am on t13/a3s. Also need to do t8.
3. Haven't fixed parse yet but I always need more practice
4. I am ready for raids, looking for a challenge.
5. Afternoons/evenings are best, but schedule is very flexible.
All Hail the fat cat!!

Jayce replied

436 weeks ago

DRG 60 iLVL 145, BOT 60 iLVL 115

completed up to T9 bahamut, still need majority of Extreme dungeons, finished storyline, haven't started Alexander or diadem though diadem is unlocked.

haven't been parsed as of yet though i know my dps could use improving. Just not at a point right now where im focused on it. I think I will be soon though.

interested in all aspects of the game though what im interested in or able to do changes with my real life schedule, usually weekly. Right now i'm focused on getting DoL and DoH to 60 and geared, taking breaks to lvl other jobs to break the monotony. Always free to help when i can though

Like Juzzah my availability varies week to week. I'm a game designer irl and am lucky enough to do most of my work from home so I usually have a pretty flexible schedule. Usually i play mid day or later at night Central Standard Time.

Lukielucas Forum Moderator replied

436 weeks ago

1) Job @ 60 is only MNK ilvl 193 and if i was to include my alts, Nami is WAR60, and Chopper is WHM60

2) Coil 1-10 beaten if i remember right, 11-13 unbeaten, Savage unlocked, All ex beaten apart from Rav ex and Thordain ex on Lukestuz

3) Haven't really been Parsed but I know I tends to suck badly in some fights and some fights I do well and have been thinking about leveling some other battle classes to maybe find my niche if I find a new class.

4) I'm a hardcore crafter/gatherer compared to battle classes.

5) I'm GMT so my play time varies, but i'm usually online alot and if we had a calendar activity then i could join if people need help/clear etc

Lukielucas Forum Moderator replied

436 weeks ago

1) Job @ 60 is only MNK ilvl 193 and if i was to include my alts, Nami is WAR60, and Chopper is WHM60

2) Coil 1-10 beaten if i remember right, 11-13 unbeaten, Savage unlocked, All ex beaten apart from Rav ex and Thordain ex on Lukestuz

3) Haven't really been Parsed but I know I tends to suck badly in some fights and some fights I do well and have been thinking about leveling some other battle classes to maybe find my niche if I find a new class.

4) I'm a hardcore crafter/gatherer compared to battle classes.

5) I'm GMT so my play time varies, but i'm usually online alot and if we had a calendar activity then i could join if people need help/clear etc

Taemin Remaj replied

436 weeks ago

WHM il- 203, SMN il-185, SCH il-189, PLD il-154

I've cleared all of coil except final.
I've cleared all primals except thordan but I have been to 10%.
I have cleared A1S and have made it to the the end of the 8th wave of A2S.

I've always been a hardcore raider of ffxiv. I'm working on leveling all of my crafters / gatherers because i'd love to help contribute to the fc as much as I can. I've been raiding with a few different fcs and would rather raid within the company.

I'm always available on the weekends and stay up relatively late on those days.
I live in Mountain Standard Time.
I work from 8:00am - 5:30pm M-F
I have class from 6:00pm-9:00pm M-F ( Schedule changes every month and I will update it in my personal FC message if it changes. )

I'm working on gearing up my SMN to be raid ready just in case. I'm comfortable with my parse with il-185. I admit it could be better. My opener can reach 1100 and after CD i can sustain 790-850.

I'd love to help fc members complete content. Whenever i'm on don't hesitate to ask.

Jyunia Tygress Default replied

436 weeks ago

White Knight(190) , Dragon Knight(197), Dark Knight(190)

T1-T8(completed); No initiation on SAVAGE. Ravana Ex and Thordan's Reign are incomplete.

Negative for parsing

Yes, I am interested in END-GAME

I works nights, my free time is from 10am-8pm EST weekdays; Sat 1pm-Until, Sun FREE

Haru Remaj replied

436 weeks ago

WHM | IL - 183

Cleared = (The Binding Coil) Need to clear (T8 - T13)
I haven't cleared = Ravana (Extreme), Limitless Blue (Extreme)
Haven't Cleared (Alexander Savage) But have completed normal.

I'm able to parse myself, but do not have a (DPS) class.

I'm interested in Hardcore Raiding

I'm always available on the weekends and stay up relatively late on those days.
I live in Mountain Standard Time.
I don't have a Job
I have class from 7:00am-3:00pm(Maybe Earlier)

I can be on for about 5-7 hours, and can play on the weekends or some weekdays.
Please log in to post a reply.